Monday, June 16, 2014

Hi

Hello everybody who is reading my blog. I haven't posted in a long time so I decided I'm going to post more often. I am now going into the eighth grade and am very excited. So here are some pictures to show what Ive been doing for the past year.
 I dyed my hair blue around the end of sixth grade. It stayed for a while then faded. So then I got side bangs to cut out most of the blue.

  This was on my 12 birthday. I really like cherry cheesecake so that's what I got. Some of my presents were an iPod shuffle so I can listen to all the music i want and i also got a basketball so I could go practice in the backyard.
 This was actually only like two months ago. My school has a end of the year dance that you can get to go to. It is really fancy but really fun. I went to it and got really hyper by the end of the night. If you didn't notice I dyed the tips of my hair red. I did it with Kool aid so it was pretty easy to dye and stays in for a while. Its is very cheap too!
 These two pics are from track. I ran the 800m. These were from the city meet which was really fun to go to. I ran my best time which was 3:05 for the half mile. I got sixth which is pretty good for my first time ever really doing distance. So I was pretty happy about being sixth in the ENTIRE city. :)
 This was also pretty recent. This was mothers day and this was our mothers day pic. I'm with my mom and my two brothers Gabriel and Zechariah. You should totally check out my brother and moms blog. Their blogs are Mycupoverflows and Lifeofachristian.

No comments:

Post a Comment